Why attend the ALGIM Annual Conference?
ALGIM is all about supporting our local government members, which is why our conferences are tailored for councils and CCOs, giving you opportunities to network, and case studies you won't find at any other conference.
Seize the opportunity to network among your peers, taking inspiration and ideas from across local government.
We know the world is going smart, and local government needs to go with it. Our 2019 Annual Conference brings these possibilities to life.
This year in addition to those great networking opportunities you'll:
- Get guidance on developing your smart city, district, or region
- See how implementing IoT can benefit you
- Hear the latest in cybersecurity best practices
- Get your Office 365 strategy sorted
- Learn how 5G will change our networks
- Ensure your work environment is smart, and keeping up with changing demands
- Learn from the latest local government innovations
- and much more
Who is speaking?
Dr Jordan Nguyen
Each year we organise special deals with local hotels to give our delegates the best rates. Check below for the latest:
Ibis and Novotel Wellington
Please find the below link that will provide the preferred accommodation discount at the Novotel and Ibis Wellington.
James Cook Grand Chancellor
Confirmation number: 322109
Group Name: ALGIM Annual Conference 2019
Arrival Date: 03/11/2019
Departure Date: 06/11/2019
Any enquiries, please contact email@example.com