We are thrilled to say that registrations are now open - join us at our Autumn Conference: GIS and Information & Records Management!
The ALGIM Autumn Conference, being held the 22 - 23 May at James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor in Wellington, will join together two of ALGIM's great symposiums - GIS and Information & Records Management. Offering professional development, world class international speakers, workshops and networking, this event will bring together practitioners and experts from across all New Zealand's Councils.
GIS and IRM topics will be run as individual streams you can pick and choose from within the one Conference, along with shared strategic keynote speakers. We've got some fantastic speakers lined up, including:
- Looking Forward to a World of Data - Richard Foy from Department Internal Affairs
- Making Privacy Easy - Office of the Privacy Commissioner & Silverstripe
- Autonomous Vehicles Need Good Data - HERE Maps
- Panel discussions - Learn from those who handled recent emergency situations
- Matt O’Mara on ‘I3’ – Information, Innovation and Insights, and the strategic impact and future of GIS and Information Management roles
- 'Big Data' with Statistics NZ
- Numerous Council case studies including Whangarei District Council
- Hot topic sessions
- Project of the Year awards finalists for each category
Early bird pricing discounts are available so get yourself booked in now to benefit!
MAKE MANAGEMENT SIT UP AND NOTICE: NOMINATE YOUR WORK FOR GIS AND IRM AWARDS
The ALGIM GIS and Information & Records Management Awards are your chance to get national recognition for your projects, team and leadership. With new award categories for this year and a simple entry process this is a great opportunity, so find out more and get your entry in now.
This entire event has been designed for the sector by sector members, and we can't wait to have you join us!